Are you interested in content marketing to promote your small business? Do you need a better communication plan internally? Could you use some help with your media relations? If you answered “yes” to any of those questions, it might be time to talk to a professional writer.
Freelance writers can bring a lot to the table. It’s a topic I recently talked about on my blog for other writing professionals, where I shared 105 writing projects they could pursue to make a living. But that list is important for you too. Why? Because a freelance writer can probably help you with much more than you realize.
Here are some examples from the post:
- Ad copy
- Blog posts
- Books (such as ghostwriting books for your company’s owner or CEO)
- Case studies
- Industry reports
- Trade magazine articles (which can also be ghostwritten on behalf of your business)
- Job descriptions
- Employee manuals
- Product manuals
- Infographic content
- Press kit content
- Presentation speeches and slides
- Social media profiles and updates
- Video scripts for product demonstrations and training material
- Public service announcements
While there are a few ideas in the original post that might not apply to you (such as songwriting and novel writing), check out the broader list of 105 types of writing projects. You’re bound to find something new.